Role positioning and objectives:
The role is responsible to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. As an Android Developer, you will collaborate with other app development and technical teams.
What you will be accountable for:
The Android Mobile App Developer will have the main responsibility of contributing to the design, building, testing, optimization, and maintenance of our Android mobile apps and our Android SDK.
- Create advanced applications for the Android/React native platform.
- Develop new features in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enhance the application’s performance and fix bugs.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies on a continuous basis to maximize development efficiency.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
- Knowledge of the Android SDK in Java and/or Kotlin
- A thorough understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle
- Inborn desire to create high-quality, easy-to-maintain applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile development process based on daily feedback loops
You can view more jobs here.