Role positioning and objectives:
The role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that promote a company product, and services through various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
What you will be accountable for:
- Design and execute digital campaigns on platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads (Search/Display), YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Analyze KPIs, data, and campaign performance proactively to efficiently optimize the campaign.
- Create digital media content concepts in collaboration with the creative team, including graphics, videos, and audio.
- Work closely with the account manager to ensure that the important accounts and clients comprehend the procedure, status updates, and strategy.
- Report on campaign updates, important KPIs, and the application of the strategy on a regular basis to the management team.
- Collaborate with the client services team to actively solve and troubleshoot problems.
- Create content ideas for your website, content calendar, and social media.
- Create campaigns that are focused on ROAS and ROI-related objectives (and avoid vanity metrics in general).
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio.
- Google Search/Display certification is required.
- Being Facebook Blueprint certified is a plus.
- Preferably, hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration (BBA) or computer science (BCS).
- Exceptional communication skills, unwavering attention to detail, and a natural desire for teamwork and integration.
- Ability to multitask and manage numerous projects at the same time.
- Strong understanding of TOFU/MOFU/BOFU, as well as a thorough understanding of various buyer journeys and buyer personas.
- Solid knowledge of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and other spreadsheet programs.
You can view more jobs here.