Role positioning and objectives:
The role is in charge of developing and implementing user interface components for both (Mobile and Web) applications in accordance with React workflows. As a MERN Stack Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring that these components, as well as the overall application, function properly and can be easily maintained. Assist the team in different layers of the infrastructure. Ultimately, you are responsible for providing the best design, quality products, and collaborative problem-solving skills.
What you will be accountable for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in MERN Stack
- Minimum 1 year experience in React Native
- Strong understanding of REST Protocol and handling security issues related to REST
- Working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Must be well-versed in hooks and classes.
- A thorough understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT and GitHub framework is preferred.
- TypeScript’s knowledge is advantageous.
- Experience with Stripe is a plus.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL is a plus
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Software/Electrical Engineering, or a related field is required.
- Full-stack JS development experience with strong OOP concepts
- Frontend experience, such as Bootstrap or React, HTML, CSS, JS, and CSS Tailwind/NativeWind
- Strong Redux, and Redux Saga concepts
- Experience with Backend and MVC Frameworks Node JS (Express)
- Strong Database concepts in MySQL (i.e. Schema, Indexing, Stored Procedures, Modeling) and MongoDB.
- Experience with building, and consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, XML, GraphQL, SOAP)
- Understanding of deployments, DevOps, Cpanel, FTP, Git commits and CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge of modern frameworks and design patterns
You can view more jobs here.