RealtyPaaS is one of the leading Realtor Providing Services Company. The SEO analyst’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and coming up with strategies to increase website traffic.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and sharing these with the team.
- Adding value to content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content on websites, social media.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Designing and executing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- BSc in marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role at a tech company or startup will be a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
Job Type: Full-time