- Achieve Primary sales target given by management.
- Personal visit to customers for feedback, orders, and market research.
- Should acquaint with detailed and thorough product knowledge of what he is selling.
- Will maintain his territory, customers, material, and correspondence & visit records.
- Is responsible for electronic, telemarketing.
- Should build up strong competitors & market knowledge and inform management about the same through his reports.
- Will maintain & present weekly & quarterly market analysis of sales, new products, recommendations of new products, and sales enhancement ideas.
- To be loyal & honest with the company and maintain the secrecy of all information’s, he shall come across in relations to his/her sales, technology and competitiveness.
- To achieve and abide by all company’s Quantitative & Quality objectives including its rules and regulations
- To fulfill the assignments allocated by the management including given sales targets
- Ensure hand carrying of individual customer demands and needs from order taking, delivery, clearance of payment, and after-sales service.
- Is responsible for 100% recovery of sales done in his territory before closing the previous month.
The responsibilities so defined are primary expectations of the SALES OFFICER. Your senior may assign you additional work.
- Contract length: 24 months
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs40,000.00 per month
- Export Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)